2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine
- Item Number: 300-366-05
- Engine Size: 2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine
- Year Range: 2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine
- Model: 2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine
- VIN Code: 6
- Engine Code: LMM
- Distinctive Feature:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Standard Warranty: 1 Year 20,000 KM’s (included with price shown)
- Price (less Core Value): $7,392.00 (price subject to change)
- Core Value: $1,200.00 (added to the cost of the engine and refundable with the return of your original engine)
Our re-manufactured 2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine includes the following items;
- Gasket Set
Our quality re-manufacturing process for the 2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine includes;
2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine Blocks
- Cylinders are bored and honed
- Blocks are precision surfaced
- Our engine blocks are Never Welded
2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine Crankshafts
- Our crankshafts are Never Welded
2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine Connecting Rods
- Machined and Re-sized
2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine Cylinder Heads
- Inspected and pressure tested
- Precision surfaced
- 3 angle valve seat cutting
- Our cylinder heads are Never Welded
2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine Cylinder Head Valves
- 3 Angle valve grind process
2007-2010 GMC Chevrolet – 6.6 Duramax Diesel Engine Testing Procedures
- All of our engines are tested on our simulation-test (SIM) machine. This testing procedure allows us to check oil pressure, compression and inspect all timing components.
- All of our cylinders heads are inspected and pressure tested as part of our cylinder head re-manufacturing process.
It is our firm belief that you should only pay for the service or coverage you want, and you should clearly know the price of that service or coverage you are purchasing. Many of our competitors offer long term warranties as standard features and build the cost of those long term warranties into their retail pricing. At Winnipeg Engine and Transmission we prefer to provide you with a fair and reasonable standard warranty at no additional charge and offer you an optional extended warranty at a small additional cost that, when combined with our retail pricing, is a better value then our competitor’s retail pricing with their no charge warranty.
It has been our experience that if there is a failure due to workmanship or a defect in materials they will be apparent within the first year or the first 20,000 KM’s of operation. We take great pride in our product and workmanship and utilize the only the highest quality components in the manufacture of our products. We are constantly researching new products and manufacturing procedures and, when possible, add improvements to the original design or include upgraded components as standard features which improve the longevity and performance of our products. When you purchase any of our products you can be confident you are paying for a quality re-manufactured product designed to provide worry free performance. If a long term warranty provides you with additional security you should know the price you are paying for that security. We don’t use our warranties as a marketing tool nor do we try to profit from the sale warranty programs, we build quality products, we stand behind what we build, and offer those products at competitive prices in an honest, professional and ethical manner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|GM - Duramax Diesel||6.6||2010|
|GM - Duramax Diesel||6.6||2007|
|GM - Duramax Diesel||6.6||2009|
|GM - Duramax Diesel||6.6||2008|